My sweet friend {A} extended Family...

Wrapping up my Photo Shoots for this year I got to take this large extended family's pix. It was SO cold out that day, and they were all troopers to keep their smiles on for me:-) Such a FUN family to work with. I used to work for a few years with sweet {A}. Such a sweetheart she is, and I am honored that she would let me take on the task of capturing all of her loved ones at the same time! :-) I was so pleased though with the weather {we already had to cancel once in November because of a HUGE snowstorm}, so we scheduled for "spring" of course! Haha....little did we figure that it would end up being the day after another HUGE storm! :-) So the snow followed us anyways:-) But what a blessing it was to have clear roads all the way up to our photo shoot location. {Thanks to my secret helpers;-)}.
Thanks {A} and all of your Lovely Family for giving me this opportunity! You were all so very cute, and I am glad to have taken your Pix!
Hope you like them...
{these are a few of my favorites}

hugs
Cat








{Silly Cousins}









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comments!

All photos posted here are copyrighted by For The Love of Pix Photography and may not be used without written consent by Catherina Gailey.