{K & C} Kiddies.....

St Patties day and a photo shoot! So FUN! I have LOVED taking this families pictures in the past, and I had the chance this time to take just the Kids. The weather that day was threatening rain in the evening, so we had to play it by ear all the way thru the session. We even got rained on for a few small minutes, but we were BLESSED that day, to be able to get their pix done. And I am so pleased with the results! Beautiful gal {K} and her sweet little brother {C} have THE MOST gorgeous Eyes EVER! I love it. And they were such great sports that day to take on the crazy Wind and Rain that wanted to keep us in that day....but it didnt! :-)
THANK YOU so much Mama {A} for giving me this opportunity. You have been so great to work with (from GWCU until now). It truly has been an honor for me to take your pictures.
You have BEAUTIFUL children...just like YOU!

Hope you like these,
{here are my favorites}

Hugs
Cat
{I Love this one....}


{And I love when an Antique Texture is added to it...}






{Oh Little Boys and their Guns;-)}



{Handsome little Man, another Fav}
{Beauty}




{She really is SUCH a gorgeous Girl, I love taking her Pix}!

{Sweet Mama and Kiddies}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comments!

All photos posted here are copyrighted by For The Love of Pix Photography and may not be used without written consent by Catherina Gailey.