Life is coming at me....fast...and Life IS GOOD.

Well here we go...
Due to  current family circumstances, as of now I am not taking any new clients, or scheduling any more sessions for 2012. 
{Of course, If you have a scheduled date with me for a shoot, than I will still honor that}.

Dont worry, these are good circumstances for my family and I! But because of my overwhelming family schedule and what this next year will bring, I need to prioritize. {If I don't, the dearest things to me heart will suffer for it.} My callings in this life as a wife and mother take priority over everything else. It is who I am. :-) And I love it. And so, with that in mind, I need to cut back greatly on my Photography business. So much that it will now be on my own personal hobby level again. Perhaps the time will come that I will be able to start up again, but as of now, I cannot see that happening until a long time away. {hopefully sooner than later, because this truly IS a passion of mine and I have SO enjoyed it!} 
I am so grateful for all of you who have given me this opportunity to learn & grow in my hobby. To get to know your beautiful families! When I began on this journey 3 years years ago I never imagined How it would Enrich my life! It has been such a JOY! You have ALL been such a JOY!
And I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. 
Well with that said, I bid you Farewell for now.....

And Thank You Again...

much love
oxoxox
Cat


*if you are currently looking for a photographer I will gladly recommend a few for you!
email me at
fortheloveofpixphotography@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comments!

All photos posted here are copyrighted by For The Love of Pix Photography and may not be used without written consent by Catherina Gailey.