My sweet sister {K}...

Soooo,
 yes I am 8 months pregnant:-)
 Yes, I took these pix. No, this is not me.
{No, I am not accepting bookings, but this one is for my baby sister who will be having my nephew just a few weeks before my sweet baby girl is due....}
I promised to take her maternity pix....
and here they are....
Sister {K} I LOVE YOU!! I am so excited for this new journey you will be taking. Your baby boy will teach you more about yourself than you knew possible....
I hope you like these...
Jeg elsker dig!!:-)

oxoxox
Flodi





6 comments:

Catherina said...

Beautiful job! You captured the beauty and the essence of the moment!
Love ya my girl! You are so talented!

Catherina said...

That comment above is mine...me..her mom Vivi, somehow I got in her facebook page...sorry Cat!

Lindsay said...

Cant wait to see the rest. I love this one so sweet and peacefull. Good job as always. Love her little tummy.

Leonie said...

Beautiful!!! Hope to see the rest soon :)

Angela said...

She looks absolutely radiant! I love love love these Cat! Great job - of course!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love these. They are so beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comments!

All photos posted here are copyrighted by For The Love of Pix Photography and may not be used without written consent by Catherina Gailey.