{R & S} Engagements

I had the wonderful opportunity to take these Engagement Pictures for my handsome Brother in law {R} and my absolutely Gorgeous future Sister in Law {S}! It was soooo very cold out, but these two sure did not let the cold Freeze them out! lol.
Believe it or not, these are actually the first Engagements I have done, and I think that I have a New favorite thing to shoot:-)
These two are so in love and it is such a wonderful thing that they found each other! I cant wait to get to know my new sister {S} better, but let me just say that I LOVE her already!
Thank you guys SO much for letting me be part of this....
Hope you guys like em....

oxox
Cat


My favorite ;-)










4 comments:

Cherie said...

These turned out BEAUTIFUL! (As always) :) Love EVERYTHING about them. :)

Anonymous said...

i love them so much!!! you did an amazing job!! I'm so excited to be apart of the family!!
<3 Sarea

One Girl and Three Crazy Boys! said...

Ha, before reading who they were I thought "that guy looks realllly familiar," guess Brett and his bro look a tiny bit related. ;)

Catherina said...

WEll thank you gals! ;-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comments!

All photos posted here are copyrighted by For The Love of Pix Photography and may not be used without written consent by Catherina Gailey.