I Heart the {S} Family!

I cant begin to explain how I love these people! We go way back, well our husbands do, {they served Latter-Day Saint Missions together, and became the best of friends}. Than us Wives became friends, and now our girls are best of friends too! What a GREAT blessing they have all been in our lives, and so it was a privilege for me to take their family pix. They are such a beautiful family {so forgive the picture overload, I just couldn't pic my favorite}.
Thanks {S} family for letting me do this! You will always hold a special place our {Gailey Family} Hearts!
Hope you like em ;-)
Hugs
Cat



These Darlings CRACK ME UP! lol






{Sister Kisses}






1 comments:

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

What can I say I have a beautiful family :). Love ya Cat!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comments!

All photos posted here are copyrighted by For The Love of Pix Photography and may not be used without written consent by Catherina Gailey.