Baby {N}~6 days Young

Can I just say.......I am IN LOVE! {Warning, picture overload...I couldn't decide on my favorites, because they all are my favs!}  I had the priviledge to do a newborn session with sweet baby {N}, who had only been breathing air for 6 days! Oh what the CUTE! I seriously adore doing newborn shoots, there is just something so precious and sweet about these little ones. And the fact that I get to capture these tender moments is just a dream come true! I feel truly honored.
I dont know what else to say! No words, really! So all I have left to say is; just enjoy the pix!

Mama {E} thank you SO much for this opportunity! I had so much fun and your baby boy is the handsomest newbie around! 
oxoxo
~ Cat







1 comments:

Ashley said...

He is just too cute! I am so sad I am missing him in his newborn stage! What a lucky mommy {E} is!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comments!

All photos posted here are copyrighted by For The Love of Pix Photography and may not be used without written consent by Catherina Gailey.