4 Years YounG...{red headed beauty}

My favorite photo shoot. Why you might ask? Well, because it is of my favorite little girl in the whole wide world. And THE most Beautiful....(I am entitled to make that statement because she is Mine Forever:-) I love this little Red one so dearly....she is my best little girlfriend ever! So here is her 4 yr old photo session. It was a very special place to shoot too, since it is on location of where we will build our dream home someday. Thank you darling girl, for all the happiness you have brought me in my life! 
I will forever think of you whenever I hear Taylor Swift songs :-)

4 comments:

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

I LOVVVVVEEEEE these!!!!! She's just beautiful and I'm loving this Taylor Swift song too! I feel the same way :).

Ulvegaard said...

My favourite, is the one where she is sitting on the chair looking up into the camera.

Jake and Danica said...

i love this song ;) i always cry. You've got one cute kid there. I love the one with the grass

Catherina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comments!

All photos posted here are copyrighted by For The Love of Pix Photography and may not be used without written consent by Catherina Gailey.