Baby {S}~ 6 months young

Can I say how much I LOVE taking this little ones pix? Well, I LOOVVE it! I had the opportunity again to take baby {S}'s pictures. He is such the darling baby {even during the editing process my husband commented on how adorable he is}, and I was so excited when his Mama gave me a call to come again to their adorable home. We were so lucky that the weather was nice that day. No rain, that is:-) And it was even warm enough for The Littles to wear his onesie:-) Lots of serious looks, or super giggly when he saw his Mama {That boy loves his Mama}! He was such a good subject, even with the bright light and all:-) 
Thanks again Mama {N} for inviting me back. I had such a great time, feels like I am taking an old friends pix!:-)
Here are some of my favs; I hope you like these:-)
~Cat



This one was Just for Kicks...hehe :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comments!

All photos posted here are copyrighted by For The Love of Pix Photography and may not be used without written consent by Catherina Gailey.