Baby {A} & Beautiful Mama {K}

OH how I love the spring! {AND BLUE eyes, so fun to photograph!} The best time to do shoots in my opinion. I did this cute fun shoot with a super darling girl and her baby! I love these two! Too bad Daddy couldn't make it. But we sure did have fun, despite little baby {A} dislike of grass! lol. He just wanted to be in his Mamas arms the whole time. I dont blame him...Mama's arms are the best place to be:-)
Thanks {K & A} for coming to play with us! Hope u like these:-)
Luv u!
~cat
I just had to post both in black AND white for this one...its my favorite and I cant get enough of either color effect!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comments!

All photos posted here are copyrighted by For The Love of Pix Photography and may not be used without written consent by Catherina Gailey.