Change....

I have run over this again and again in my head....and have come to a decision.
A lot has changed in my life, and in my little families life. And I am just trying to wrap my head around it all....
Due to this, I will be currently taking a break from my darling For The Love Of Pix Photography business. I hope to be able to start up again, come Fall 2011. {I will keep u posted}

To my dear sweet clients, THANK YOU for giving me such a great gift of capturing the precious moments in you lives! I feel it such a privilege! And I have grown so much from it!

And to those of you who currently have me booked, no worries!:-) We are still on for your scheduled shoot.

Hope to be back soon!
Thank you for understanding....

oxoxoxox
~Cat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comments!

All photos posted here are copyrighted by For The Love of Pix Photography and may not be used without written consent by Catherina Gailey.