Darling {H} Family

My latest shoot, I got to capture a super darling family. Mom, Dad, Two sisters and a big brother and Dog:-) I really enjoyed working with them, and again have to give my clients a big hand for venturing out in this bitter cold weather. The day we had the session scheduled there was suppose to be a big snow storm, but we braved it, and got some cute pix. AND we were so lucky to not even see the snow (ok. maybe only a few flurries). But it worked! It was blowing like crazy so it was bitter..bitter cold! Good job to the girlies! Such sweet sisters, they were little troopers:-)AND big brother; darling one, he has such a sweet spirit! This was my first opportunity to work photographing a special needs child, and what a great experience it was! He loved the camera for sure! And I loved taking his pix:-) Truly a sweet little Dude!
Thank you {H} Family, for giving me this opportunity. Your family is DARLING! Here are a few of my favs...... hope you like them.
~Cat








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THESE! you did a great job! you cant even tell that it is FREEZING!!!!! AWESOME thank you!

Cherie said...

These are FANTASTIC!! Good Work Cat! The family is SURE to LOVE them! Such a beautiful family. =D

Pauline Baird said...

What a lovely family and beautiful pictures! You amaze us with yet another one of your talents Flodi :)

Cordie said...

These are so great!

Ulvegaard said...

I love the one where mom and dad are kissing... even the dog is watching :o)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comments!

All photos posted here are copyrighted by For The Love of Pix Photography and may not be used without written consent by Catherina Gailey.