{K} Family ~ so cute!

So this past week I had the opportunity to take these cute kids pix! They were such good sports that day, because it was FREEZING cold! Not to mention it was blowing too. I thought I had forgotten my gloves and to my surprise they actually were in my "glove compartment"! LOL, who would have known? Anyhow, so glad I found them :-) {K} kids did a great job keeping warm with thoughts of Hawaii and sunshine. It was a fun shoot and I am happy to have had this opportunity. Pretty gals, an one handsome guy. Seriously CUTE kids!
Thanks {K} Family, for letting me capture you at this special time when you are still Children.
Enjoy it while it lasts:-)










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comments!

All photos posted here are copyrighted by For The Love of Pix Photography and may not be used without written consent by Catherina Gailey.