{B} Family~ sweet baby {S}




This is the my first session of 2011, and can I say what a GREAT start to the New Year this was! Adorable new parents {N & C} were so wonderful to work with. And I cant even describe how DARLING their new baby boy {S} was. There was something extra special about this little guy. He has a strong spirit about him :-) and also Throughout the editing process I just wanted to pinch his little cheeks! lol. I think that this shoot has got to be one of my all time Favs! I had such a hard time choosing what to post, because I love them all! lol. So here is a few.....
Thank you so much {B} Family for giving me the opportunity to work with you. You really are a special little family:-)
Hope you like these,
~Cat






2 comments:

Cordie said...

What a great shoot! You do such a good job!

Angela said...

Beautiful - you captured some great moments!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comments!

All photos posted here are copyrighted by For The Love of Pix Photography and may not be used without written consent by Catherina Gailey.