{H} Family...seriously some of the cutest little boys EVER!!!

I am not "up and running" the biz just yet;-) But I can never resist the opportunity to take my family's pictures. It has been soooo long since I have done any shoots, so i was super excited when family {H} came to town and I could capture their cuteness. They are a seriously cute family and I love them!
These 3 little boys, OH MY heartbreakers for sure. :-)

Thanks {B} & {K} for giving me this opportunity, and thanks for your patience in waiting for these to be ready.

You have a BEAUTIFUL family!

LOVE YOU GUYS!
































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comments!

All photos posted here are copyrighted by For The Love of Pix Photography and may not be used without written consent by Catherina Gailey.