I needed to take these....since its my last

Because this will be my last pregnancy, I wanted to get some maternity pix done. My sweet sister in law helped me out with these, THANK YOU CHERIE!!  It really is a hard thing to edit these pix, because unfortunately I do not have a "remove extra weight gain tool"! lol!
Oh well, it is what it is! lol!
I am so grateful to have had this opportunity to be a mother again. I look forward to the next few weeks...our baby could come than.
Thank you to all of my clients who have been so sweet and understanding for my reasons to take a break from photography.
I look so much forward to these next couple of years, where I can just focus on being a Mama, and taking pix for fun.
Thanks all...wish me luck:-)
oxoxxo
Cat





4 comments:

Ulvegaard said...

I LOVE THEM ALL!

Lindsay said...

Oh Cat, I am so glad you took these!! I wish I wasnt due in january so I could do some...darn it. They turned out beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

You look beautifull Cousin!!! Love Leonie

Angela said...

Beautiful Catherina! I just love your mommy glow.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comments!

All photos posted here are copyrighted by For The Love of Pix Photography and may not be used without written consent by Catherina Gailey.