7 days YounG baby {C}

The other day I had the privilege to meet this brand new little angel. I always consider taking peoples pictures a privilege {the fact that someone else lets me be a part of their lives for 30 or so pictures is such a blessing to me}. But ESPECIALLY for Newborn sessions. That is SUCH a Special and precious time in any family and so I simply Love when I get a call from sweet Mothers who are anxiously awaiting the arrival of their babes to schedule a session with me.  This sweet baby boy {C} was a thrill to capture!
 He is BEAUTIFUL!
Such a sweetheart he was, and he seemed to love the camera, because he even gave me some smiles! It was great to meet with his parents too {some good old friends from a few years back,} haven't seen them is ages! So this was quite the "reunion" :-)
Thanks so much new Mama {E} and Daddy {J} for letting me part of this special time in your lives. 
I hope you enjoy these pictures, Your sweet baby {C} is Gorgeous!!






1 comments:

Jeff and Erin said...

Cat, LOVE LOVE LOVE them! thank you for capturing our sweet little guy, you're the best!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comments!

All photos posted here are copyrighted by For The Love of Pix Photography and may not be used without written consent by Catherina Gailey.